Swelling below the ear
I have noticed swelling below ear in monday morning , i ran towards local doctor he gave me Zerodol Sp tablet and a bandage.after consumption of tablet ,issue became worse now i got swelling behind two ears

Hello there. I can understand your concern. What kind of bandage was given to you. Is puss oozing out of the swelling? Is it painful? Kindly repost the question with these details and also a picture of the swelling. Or consult a general Surgeon for examination of the swelling and proper treatment. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.