Swelling below right ear
I've got a swelling below my right ear.. and I started getting pain.. any advice would be appreciated
98 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
That is lymphadenitis. It needs to be examined by a good ENT Specialist. It is like a sensor in your body informing your doctor to look for infection in the drainage area of that particular gland. The exact position of the node gives us the exact location of the infection in the head & neck region.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?