Swelling below eyes

Below and above area of my eyes get frequently swell. Before get swelling I feel like itching and warmth at that area.

Doctor Answers (2) on Swelling below eyes

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Hello. I think you have allergic conjunctivitis. 1. Eye allergies, called allergic conjunctivitis, are a common condition that occurs when the eyes react to something that irritates them (called an allergen). 2. The eyes produce a substance called histamine to fight off the allergen. As a result, the eyelids and conjunctiva (the thin, filmy membrane that covers the inside of your eyelids) become red, swollen and itchy, with tearing and burning. The key to treating eye allergies is a. Avoid or limit contact with the substance causing the problem. B. Avoid rubbing eyes instead do cold compresses. C. Use antiallergic eyedrop like olopat eyedrop twice daily d. Lubricating eyedrop like flogel thrice daily e. Use mild steroid like flurisone in pulse dose in severe allergy this will help you I am very sorry dear to say that there is no medicine that can cure allergy. Only way is to stay away from all those things that you are allergic to. This is a provisional diagnosis. consult your ophthalmologist for detailed examination
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
You seem to be telling like lid swelling...common causes of lid swelling are allergy and any infection of the conjunctival region...I suggest you to meet an ophthalmologist and get yourself examined first...you will require nsaids drops and antibiotics..thank you