Swelling behind the knee

From past 1 year I'm having leg pain.there is a bulging right behind my knee. Severe pain there and also in some parts of legs aboveand below the knee where the area has become green and while pressing the nerve it feels like damaged and in pieces.a also there's thickness in some places of the leg. Consulted many doctors and x-ray and scanning done. They said it's not varicose. Used many antibiotics but no improvement apart from side effects.

Doctor Answers (1) on Swelling behind the knee

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...... If you have leg pain from cramps or overuse, take these steps first: Rest as much as possible.Elevate your leg....Apply ice for up to 15 minutes. Do this 4 times per day, more often for the first few days....Gently stretch and massage cramping muscles....Take over-the-counter pain medicines.... Other treatment options will depend on the cause of your leg pain..... Consult Orthopedician.....