Swelling and pressure
I am feeling swelling and pressure on the left side of my throat , i read it on google and it shows swollen lymph nodes, i lost almost 3 kgs in 3 days .. i had fever before 5 days , i am very worried please help

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Get yourself an ENT consultation!
use this app to find a good ENT Specialist in your area

Hello.. Sir please don't self diagnose unless you are in the profession...how come you have lost 3 kgs in 3 days ..!? And is your appetite reduced.? Coming to the fever had it come down now...it's better you meet a physician and get examined first ..if further required they will direct to Ent specialist...thank you