Swelling and bleeding
I have been having the problem of swelling in the viens and this has led to bleeding some times. one can sense pulsation upon touching. I would like to know what could be the diagnosis.

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. It would have been better if you had posted a photo of the lesion. Also where exactly is this vein you ate talking about. Dilated veins usually indicate varicosities, that is, venous insufficiency. You will require detailed clinical examination and further investigations. So kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation.