Sweling of hands and foot

Hi.. sir or mam when i wakeup in morning my hands and foot fingers are swelled or i cant able to walk n do any work as they have pain but after bath they automatically fine. So please confirm me why it is happening

Doctor Answers (3) on Sweling of hands and foot

Dr. Bhavneet Singh Amritsar | Pain Management Specialist
Consult in private section
Dr. Pankaj Kumar Delhi | General Physician
It seems you are suffering from some connective tissue disorder.. please consult rheumatologist... You may require physical examination and some blood tests..
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Well madam sometimes you get this sensation of swelling or numbness due to maintaining a single position for a long time....and yes it's common after you get up from sleep because you will be sleeping in the same position and won't be changing the posture much which may lead to temporary pooling of blood or slower circulation causing swelling...it seems physiological...consult a physician if symptoms doesn't subside .thank you