Foot gangrene
My father is suffering from foot gangrene and skin is not healing already 2 finger's were removed but not yet healing

Hi there...I can understand your concern. there are many causes for non healing ulcers and gangrene like atherosclerosis, arterial occlusion, thromboangitis obliterans, diabetes, hypertension, carcinomas. He will probably require tests like arterial and venous doppler. So kindly consult a plastic surgeon or general surgeon for further evaluation and treatment. And try to maintain good nutrition by giving healthy home cooked food and maintain strict ascetic precautions as told by the doctor.

Gangrene treatment without surgery Dry skin on top of foot Gas Gangrene