Sweeling and pain in eye
Often my brother gets swelling in either his top or lower eye lid which is hard and reddish and painful.This keeps repeating every three to four months once in either of the eye.Kindly suggest a good treatment for this .Currently he has this problem and has difficulty in driving and working in front of the computer.

Dr. Ram Nath
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
Show to nearby Eye specialist as soon as possible
Hello there...., I went through your query.... Looks like he has developed stye in the eye... Styes often get better without any treatment, particularly after they burst and release pus. Don't try to burst the stye yourself. Most styes get better and disappear within one to three weeks...... Apply warm compresses over the swelling, consider pain reliving medications and antibiotics... Kindly consult your ophthalmologist......