Swallowed apricot seed
My 2 year old baby has swallowed apricot seed what to do. Someone suggested to fed him bananas. And sabudana kheer.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You just need to wait and watch if the seed comes out with stools. Thats it. You can give bananas etc. No problems with that. If it doesnt come out, then consult a pediatrician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Jay Kirtani
General Physician 13 yrs exp Delhi

suggest to take to emergency and have induced vomiting in emergency,  to be kept in observation there