Swallowed a plum seed.
I accidentally swallowed a medium sized plum seed about an hour back. Did not choke me just got swallowed. I am not feeling any pain currently. Am I going to be fine? And should I take any action/steps as mitigation?

Don't worry this shouldn't cause a problem since you haven't faced a problem and is likley to pass through your stools. Do observe if you develop any abdominal pain, irritation on the throat, feeling of an obstruction or breathing difficuty you should visit the nearest ER at the earliest
Follow the steps as advised
If condition persists or worsens visit the ER at the earliest
Don't worry this will pass in your stool provided if  you have a healthy GI system

Feeling of lump when swallowing Discomfort swallowing on left side