Swallon ankle, foot pain
I have a swollen ankle and foot. Pain is there. Pain under right knee . Making me difficult to walk. It is there for past one week. If I walk for sometime, pain reduces. But If sit or sleep , pain and discomfort increaces. I am taking one tab of dole 650.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Are you a diabetic or a hypertensive by any chance? If not, then get your blood pressure checked out once. There are a lot of issues which can cause swelling in the feet out of which cardiac, renal and hepatic causes are common.  Kindly consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.