Surgical menopause
Hello I had Endometrial cyst in 1 ovary and dermoid cyst in other. So last year 1 ovary was removed and frm other only cyst was removed. But this year i got cyst again so in this August my ovary also removed. My doc. suggests me HRT in cyclic method. I am taking it but it is depressing. Can i switch to Ayurvedic medicine for monthly periods? Is it possible to bleed every month without HRT..?

Subh Arogya. . . . . . These conditions need to be addressed in clinic please visit a near by doctor for evaluation. For more info visit www.vedarogya.com. . Regards, Dr. Kaustubh Kane

+194
Chat with a doctor
Yes of course ayurveda help you a lot ,give me all your reports first
Hello.. Well without ovaries its not possible to release the hormones in the body ..so hormonal therapy is required..and at your age the hormones should ply normally because they are protective too...meet a gynaecologist..am not aware of ayurvedic medicine...thank you
Yes, it possible with ayurvedic medicines. Ayurvedic medicines can maintain hormones and create bleeding. Regards Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar