Surgical Abortion
A friend of mine might be pregnant. She's 17. My questions are, 1. Does she need written consent of both parents for abortion, or is one parent's consent enough? 2. How much will a surgical abortion cost at a Government hospital in a metropolitan city like Calcutta? 3. How much will a medical abortion cost?

When was her last menstrual period? If pregnancy is less than 10 wks...u can try medical abortion.....but if dnc is needed it will cost less in govt.hospitals I think.consult ur dr.
Consent of any parent is required. For her abortion would cost 25000 rupees in Gurgaon, haryana

What is surgical pain