Supplimention

I asked query that which protein i should take dr suggested me not to take creatine and whey protein as it could cause serious side effect so what diet should i maintain plzzz suggest me full day routine diet mon to sunday...here in my city raipur no nutritionist/dietician plzzz suggest

Doctor Answers (2) on Supplimention

Fatima Radhanpurwala Navi Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hello,  it would be difficult to say to which protien to take because it depends on your height, weight, your lifestyle and physical activity. Since you don't have Dietician there you can consult online for detailed tailor made diet chart for you.
if you wish you cab contact me in personal
Till you consult a professional you can follow low fat and moderate protien which you can get from your milk and milk products and dal, sprouts and non veg.
Dr. Dt. Archna Gupta Ghaziabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Have a balance diet daily
Maintain 3 pillars of life diet, sleep and celibacy
How much calories and protein you require depends upon your age, height weight and daily activity pattern as well as lifestyle, please tell me about these things to guide you better
Take an online appointment with me and clear your all queries
Eat healthy low fat high fibre diet