Supplement for acne vulgaris & pimples
I have acne vulgaris and pimples . Can I take basic supplements and which supplements should i take for healthy skin? My skin is breaking out a lot this days . Can you please suggest some food intake that can help with this. Also my coffee intake has increased significantly recently so should i switch to matcha?

Treatment depends on the grade...Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send more photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
consult online
Book an online consultation
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.
Hi, before prescribing any medication for acne, I need to first examine your skin properly and get a detailed history to know the cause of acne so that further erruptions can be controlled. Do not worry, specific treatments are available along with home care regimen depending upon the grade of acne. Kindly book an online consultation or visit the clinic for the same.
Take consultantion and discuss in detail