Sunscreen.
I have acne scars and pores. My skin is sensitive and I have a fair complexion. I want to use sunscreen lotion but I am scared if it will cause acne or have any side effect. Please suggest a good sunscreen lotion for sensitive and acne prone skin.

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

A sensitive skin needs to be examined by the dermatologist first. Although sunscreens are safe to use over the counter, I personally feel that if a person feels that his/her is sensitive then a routine check up with the dermatologist is important. You will get tips on how to keep the sensitivity at bay. Skin care is not a 1 cream/ sun screen solution . It requires that the person understand not only how the skin reacts but what products are suitable. A visit to your dermatologist will indeed give you a better picture.
Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Dermatologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

You can try Spectraban Ultra or Ansolar 60. Take care. Stay healthy. Regards, Dr. Jolly Shah DNB Dermatology, Mumbai.