Sunburn blackheads

I am working in a construction site so I have to live in a sun whole day so please tell some things so my face become white as before.
views-icons 40 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Sushmita Bajaj
Ayurveda 22 yrs exp Gurgaon

If this is the kind of work you have to do,you should be very regular with sunscreen applications. Apply a moisturiser on face and exposed parts after bath followed by a layer of sunscreen cream/ lotion with SPF 25. Reapply a coat every 4 hours. That will protect your skin from getting tanned. Take curd and lassi orally to hydrate your body internally. Coconut water is also good.
Harisha N L

Tan is the skin's way of protecting itself from the harmful effect of sunlight (UV radiation). Tanning is of two types - Immediate and Delayed. Immediate Pigmentary Tanning is the temporary darkening of skin that occurs on skin exposure and this lasts less than 24-48 hours. Delayed Pigmentary Tanning (also called a Permatan) lasts many weeks and if sun protection measures are not adequate this tan can be there permanently. Treatment options depend on how motivated you are and how much sun protection you can practice with sunscreen lotion etc. All of these measures are supportive - the real benefit to tanning comes from chemical peeling. 6-8 peels at 2 weekly intervals can improve the tan considerably. Microdermabrasion can be added to the regimen to further enhance benefit.