Sunburn ,black heads
I am working at construction site so I have to live in sun and dust for a whole day .When I am starting this work I lost my white face day by day . I am too worried about my face please tell me what I do . I have use louts spf 70 sunscreen but I did not get good results . I have oily type face. My hand is also become black so please give good your opinion . My hair is also so rough and dry even I wear a helmet whole day.

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Trichologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi! You need to reapply the sunscreen frequently. It needs to be water proof. Wear full sleeves shirts and and sunglasses. Tie a bandana under the helmet to protect your hair