Sunscreen blackheads
I work at construction site live in sun whole day so please suggest me which sunscreen and moisture and whitening cream ,homemade face pack etc I should use to glowing face . My face is oily type. Thank you

Hello.... No sunscreen lotion can block all UVB rays however, in terms of percentages, a sunscreen with SPF 15 will filter out approximately 93% of the UVB rays you are exposed to, one with SPF 30 keeps out about 97% and an SPF 50 sunscreen block 98%...you have oily skin consult dermatologist for best suited sunscreen lotion.