Sun tanning is too much plz suggest some
Sun tanning is too much I whole neck and body please suggest something very effective please help me

Hello! If you've recently developed this, as a home remedy, you could add a few lemon drops to.your moisturizer everyday before applying on tanned area. However,  if that's your natural skin color, and not tanning, there wouldn't be much change. If this doesn't work, ul probably have to visit a dermatologist.
Tanning occurs due to prolonged sun exposure so first of all avoid direct sunlight. Secondly you need to be accssed clinically by picture online so have an online consultation. Have a great day
Please use a sunscreen regularly, for depigmenting agents to remove tanning ,please consult online with photos for a detailed prescription