Sun tan in face
My complexation goes darker. And i have pimples marks in my face..ppzz suggest me wht to do?... I used ahaglow face wash and akmasq face pack...

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. ​​​Outdoor activities make our skin tan. The only option is to wear protective full sleeves clothing, cap or a hat, to carry an umbrella and sunglasses. Skin already tanned can be treated with depigmenting creams. A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sunblock. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products. Try using a lip balm with sunblock. Hope it helps.