Sun burn marks on face

From last few years sun burn marks on face and neck which she has taken treatment from many dermatologist . It was not cure please suggest me good doctor to solve this problem
views-icons 50 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Sun burn marks on face

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
6 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dermatologist

INR 350 for 24 hrs

greetings - this doesnt look like a simple sun burn - this looks like a malar rash and we need to rule out SLE or acute cutaneous LE - please see a qualified dermatologist near you. you may also need some blood tests and a urine test. Do not ignore and get this evaluation done by a qualified dermatologist at the earliest.Warm regards . PS - further queries can be sent on follow up messaging.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?