Sun burn anf black spots

Black spots on hand please suggest me how to rid of from this. And one more problem is am getting scalp layer from that heavy dandruff and hair fall What is the solution for this?

Doctor Answers (1) on Sun burn anf black spots

Hi. Greetings.Please note : for spots You'll need skin lightening creams for a specified duration , and this could also be dealt with chemical peeling. Also you must use a sunscreen to prevent darkening of the spots. Send in your pictures if you need further assistance. Anaemia, hormonal issues environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. For dandruff you'll need an antifungal shampoo. See a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm regards.