diabetes-icon

Sugar level

When i first conducted my fbs it was 240 but after a week it came to 120 and then 115 i dint take any kind of medicine obly thing i did was strict diet without sugar n less oily food and almost 65 minutes of fast walk but then in doing so i lost my weight from 81 kg to 73 kg in 50 days or so.

Doctor Answers (4) on Sugar level

You should recheck your sugar levels in laboratory and also check HBA1c to know exact status of blood sugar. Diet and exercise are the first treatment for a newly diagnosed diabetic patient or impaired blood sugar patient. You are on the right path but we ensure the right glycemic levels.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar Delhi | General Practitioner
No need to worry. Get HBAIC TEST done. It gives average sugar from last 3 months. It will solve your confusion and follow up with me with the reports
DR .V.HARI PRASAD Chittoor | General Physician
Consult a diabetologist for monitoring
Dr. Sheetal Aversekar Mumbai | Diabetologist
It is appreciable that you have managed to control your blood sugar levels so quickly. However, such Crash dieting is not a permanent solution to diabetes. Check your post lunch blood sugar levels as well as Hba1c levels. A lot of factors have to be taken care of in cases like yours. Discuss with a diabetologist regarding ideal diet and exercise and need of oral medicines.