diabetes-icon
Sugar level
My father had covid in April and after that due to high levels of sugar we started giving him insulin..and stopped it all of a sudden without doctor's suggestion...he frequently has heart burn when he eats something spicy and sometimes even without eating spicy but he frequently has heart burn...while using insulin he didn't have heart burn...I have checked now he has 360 level of sugar...is it something to worry!?

You should not stop the medications on your own , you should always consult a doctor and take expert medical advise . Sugars levels of 360 are high and yes it’s worrisome