Sugar and yet to get baby

I have sugar problem average sugar reading 500 and I had married since 2 yrs but yet to get any baby

Doctor Answers (3) on Sugar and yet to get baby

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Hello Diabetes is one of the main reason for infertility in both male n female U have to get your blood glucose levels under control, within normal limits. Homoeopathy can surely help you. You can consult a good homoeopath near your place or you can also consult me. We need to know about both the partners medical hystory to give better results You can try using Diabonil drops for diabetes. Maintain good diet n exercise regimen Good luck