Sufferingpain in both ear
I am suffering from ear pain from past 3 days. Swallon is occuring in both ear. Etiching is continuosly occuring in my ear

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

You seem to be suffering from fungal infection of ear canal known as otomycosis. Usually once you start manipulating your ear  because of itching it will secondarily gets infected by bacteria and will produce swelling and pain. Consult nearby ENT specialist for suction clearance of your ear canal and appropriate treatment
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

You seem to be suffering from fungal infection of ear - Otomycosis. Please consult a good ENT clinic near you who will clean up your ears and give you antifungal treatment