Suffering UTI 3rd time

My 3 yrs old son is suffering with UTI 3rd time in last 6 months. Want to seek specialist advice in Delhi/NCR as my paediatric is unable to get the root cause of infection. Kindly help at earliest
views-icons 14 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Suffering UTI 3rd time

doctor profile image
Good ur under management, have faith in ur Dr, Ayurved surely add benefit Holistically still u can seek support from paediatric urologist or surgeon or AYURVEDIC college Hospital with kids recent investigations like ct or IVP with urinating Retrograde pyelography too if advised prior
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?