Suffering pain in stomach
6yrs only my son who is suffering from pain in stomach since 4yrs but no expert doctor did not confirmed really treatment for came around permanent. All my son report is ready for consulting.
24 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shekhar Biswas
Pediatrician 12 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

i am dr shekhar biswas from delhi u need to show all reports and is he suffering from constipation ?
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?