Child Stomach infection
My son is of 3.8 years. He has a very sensitive digestive system. He often suffers stomach infection, constipation, very odorous motion, pain in stomach. I have also given him Syp. Rinifol-Z. This time I was prescribed "Zeebee, Norbax-M, Syp. Rinifol-Z, Syp. Bonnison" This query is to have second opinion, If all the medicines are correct.

Frequently stomach up may be due to poor hygiene. Wash hands with liquid soap and water before feeding. You would not require antibiotics.

Infection in stomach and intestines Stomach digestive problems Symptoms of stomach infection