Suffering Hair loss

Hello sir I am 22 y old suffering fromcom hair loss (androgenetic alopecia ) since three year I have try prp therapy and many medication . I try Hemeopathy therapy also. but I can't see any visible result i have waste money and time Can i go for hair transplant? Please suggest right option.

Doctor Answers (1) on Suffering Hair loss

You can consider hair transplant as the disease is fairly advanced. You should also consider the following treatments in discussion with your local Dermatologist.Thanks for the query. MPB is an increasing problem in today's society. Hair care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender, socioeconomic status and internal health. The treatment typically consists of usage of oral medication (Finasteride) and topical lotion (Minoxidil ). The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist.  You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.   Best wishes Dr MK Agarwala