Suffering from tonsils
After every 2 or 3 month I suffer from tonsils is there a better option what I can do And also I have a ear problem
96 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi You are going through recurrent tonsillitis.... You will have to undergo surgery for the Same.... Your ear problem might also be due to that... Kindly consult ENT specialist...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?