Suffering from stress
From past few months I have been frustrated related to my married life.. I dont know if I'm wrong or my husband. .. we fight or have an indifferent attitude towards each other. . Our thoughts clash always .. he says I'm 99 percent wrong all the time.. I dont understand where im wrong .. my concern makes him feel I'm spying on him which is wrong .. please help

For that my advice is- try to find out the problem you people have and try to discuss with them and try to resolve any kind of long-standing problem...take a vacation, and spend some time together, a new environment sometimes beneficial to couples. Try to do atleast few of the daily activity together like daily morning jogging or brisk walking, meditation, if possible join some hobby classes to spend some quality time. If you are not satisfied kindly consult a psychiatrist for couples counseling.