Suffering from stammering
I am suffering from stammering.I can speak quite well when I am talking normally.But the problem increases when I am nervous or frightened.In this situation I even can't speak my own name,it takes me several attempts to complete one sentence.Can it be cured

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

You need to consult a Clinical Psychologist along with a Speech Therapist to help you out.
Dr. Pradeep Kumar Palakonda
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 11 yrs exp Visakhapatnam
This is called stuttering. I'm really sorry to say that established stuttering can't be cured. But speech therapy helps a little. It can only be prevented at an early age. It happens to develop in children who's parents give too much attention to the speech of the child in early age. Improving confidence in yourself can help reduce it significantly.