Suffering from pcod

I have been suffering from pcos from quite a few years...recently my doctor gave me ovygin d capsule..its a dhea supplement. .not sure whether I should take it or not...as I have studied on net that it might worsen the condition. .
views-icons 148 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajeshwar Supekar
Diabetologist 6 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi. If you have been diagnosed as PCOD then you need to keep a watch on few things. First is your weight. It should be in ideal range. Calculate your weight by the formula height in cm - 100. Obesity is directly linked with PCOD. If problems persist then consult a gynac for further treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?