Suffering from lipoma

Hello doctor. I am suffering from lipoma which is like fatty tissues on my both the hands and lower back. Small small lipomas all over the body. Is there any ayurveda treatment for this problem. Please do let me know.

Doctor Answers (1) on Suffering from lipoma

Thanks for the query.
Lumps in the skin are not uncommon in general population. Any lump should be taken seriously and merits a consultation. In case it is painful and increasing in size, it requires urgent medical attention. Consider meeting a Dermatologist or surgeon for physical examination and if needed a fine needle aspiration cytology (FNAC) or skin biopsy can be done to ascertain the nature of this lump. Skin biopsy will be both diagnostic and therapeutic as well. It will be very comforting to know the diagnosis and will help to make precise treatment plan. Sometimes after a consultation and biopsy, active treatment may not be needed but periodic follow-up is all that may be necessary. Do not delay the consultation. Hope it helps. For opinion on Ayurveda practice, please meet a specialist in person.