Suffering from impotency
He is diabetic patient past four years. Also have hypothyroidism from past one year. He have impotency. Not generating sperm. Not any interest in sex. Always having tiredness. Please suggest. Any treatment is there or not. Help me. Is there cure or not. Is he able to sex. What he can do. Because of this he always feeling irritating and frustrated.
42 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajesh Verma
Sexologist 21 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Hi Please consult an ayurvedic doctor for treatment and if possible integrate homeopathy and/or acupuncture it will help in all the conditions you have mentioned. ..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.