Suffering from hives
My name is B kuma and I am 25 years old. I have recently started to suffer from hives, although I have not been to the doctor to have it properly diagnosed. from my research around forums and other sites i strongly believe that I am suffering from chronic hives. This started for me back in the middle of February on this year. It came on slow, just a few itchy bumps I thought nothing of, as time went on they progressively got worse. I have tried countless medicines mainly allergies medicine(Live ket ), only few provide little relief and I have even tried other remedies such as changing diet and life style..no avail. I feel as though all of my options have been exhausted. I am getting more and more frustrated, exhausted and embarrassed as time goes on. I have no where else to turn. I want to know if this will ever clear up? I use to get random hand, feet and everywhere. please suggest me.

Thanks for the query. Hives are irritating and difficult to live with. Chronic urticaria is the medical terminology and this condition needs proper assessment. The triggers should be identified. Based on your description, it appears that you have intermittent variable of chronic urticaria. These conditions have strong relation to one's internal health and it needs to be evaluated as often quoted - Skin is the mirror of internal health. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation which probably will include a non-sedative antihistamine and some other medications based on blood chemistry. A common mistake is to take antihistamines as when and needed while it should be taken for a reasonably long time frame in urticaria whether you develop hives or not. After a certain period, it is advisable to wean the treatment. Few advance treatment options also exist which requires once a month treatment. Hope it helps.
Meet a Dermatologist.
Take Tab Zentel 400mg one tablet.Tab Dazit-M once daily at night for 2 weeks.Tab.Fexova 180mg once daily for 5 days (incase of itching) Blood tests to be done : serum IGE , AEC & complete allergy test.

Hives related to cancer What do allergy hives look like Minocycline side effects hives