Suffering from depression
I'm suffering from depression. I'll get more angry and not interested to do any work and more sexual thoughts. I'm afraid do any work  and lack of memory. I feel every problem is with me doctor plzzzzzz help me . I to like lead life like every one. Plz suggest me........
27 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 16 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Please see a psychiatrist to start you on treatment. Depression can be effectively treated with medications and counselling.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.