Suffering from depression
I'm suffering from depression. I get more angry .I'll get sexual thoughts.  I'm not interested to any work.I'm afraid to any work .lack of concentration.I all problem is with me .I to like lead my life like every one .doctor plzzz suggest me what to do
24 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, You probably have depression with sexual obsessions.please meet a psychiatrist to start you on treatment. It can be treated effectively with medications.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?