Suffering from dengue
Was having high fever nd vomitting but now its ok..i have to ask how it can be cured as soon as possible nd what to do to increase her platelets count..please tell me its urgent
60 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 26 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Hi You haven't mentioned the blood test results & other lab test results. I am confident to say that I have treated many patients with dengue like symptoms & also given preventive medicines to many epidemic diseases like dengue, H1N1 etc U can consult me at Surabhi Speciality Homeopathy We can help you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.