Suffering from cystic acne
I am taking minoz 100 tablet one pill at night for treating cystic acne prescribe by my dermatologist but I got more cystic acne in 10 days can its the nature of this medicine or its not suits me or can i use further to get result?

Treatment depends on the grade..Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Occasionally there can b more breakouts of acne in certain patients post starting Isotretinoin. Its a common occurrence but the acne will subside eventually. It takes approx 2-3 weeks for the effects to start showing. Continue as prescribed by ur Dermatologist.
Some times acne will b aggravated with treatment
pls continue the treatment