Suffering from bp
Iam suffering from bp using tekmistram 80 but not satisfied feeling headche want to consult doctor
58 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello Dear, telmisartan is a good medicines for blood pressure. But if the headache is persistent, may be you need the dose adjusted. Please visit a cardiologist and he will be the best person to suggest you a suitable medicine for you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?