Suffering from body aches
I am suffering from body aches, nausea and gastric problem and some time fever also. so i had get done Widal, CBC and Bilirubin total. but my widal is coming To- 1:160 and TH-1:80, Lymphocytes 44.2% but lymphocytes count 2.96 tho/3mm, mcv 77.00 and mch 26.2 so should i worry

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You can take the following medications Tab. Mahacef-plus twice a day after food for 3 days. Tab. Dolo 650 thrice a day after food for 2 days. Tab. Pan-D once a day half an hour before food for 5 days. Tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for  10 days. Consult a general physician in person if it still persists. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.