Suffering from body aches

I am suffering from body aches, nausea and gastric problem and some time fever also. so i had get done Widal, CBC and Bilirubin total. but my widal is coming To- 1:160 and TH-1:80, Lymphocytes 44.2% but lymphocytes count 2.96 tho/3mm, mcv 77.00 and mch 26.2 so should i worry
views-icons 26 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Suffering from body aches

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
You can take the following medications
Tab. Mahacef-plus twice a day after food for 3 days.

Tab. Dolo 650 thrice a day after food for 2 days.

Tab. Pan-D once a day half an hour before food for 5 days.

Tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for  10 days.

Consult a general physician in person if it still persists.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.

Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?