Suddenly one teeth broke

My teeth was was broked 19 days ago and then iwent to dentist he suggest me have bew teeth so I have one question that It would be good if I will have it and tge teeth was vita 40

Doctor Answers (4) on Suddenly one teeth broke

Hello..tooth replacement can be done either by taking support of adjacent teeth or inserting implant in the extraction site depending on your clinical and radiographic examination.
Dr Shruti Agarwal Kolkata | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
There are multiple options  of teeth replacement  in a fixed manner ,subjected to clinical examination ,implant bridges etc
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
Your problem is not quite clear from the description that you have mentioned.... a clinical picture or x-ray of the tooth will help us to provide you with a better suggestion.....
Regards
Dr. Chandana Sravanthi Chittoor | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
Helloo.. first of all.. u have to confirm your tooth pain and get an x-ray to confirm its broken path.. so that whether root canal treatment is needed and after that new crown on the teeth is suggested.. If the broken part is more than two-thirds and severely broken then only it is suggested for extraction and need for replacement with new teeth..