Sudden shock in ear areas

Was infected by oral herpes and infection has cleared. However there are some wounds inside the left ear. He gets sudden shooting pain around ear area. He groans when he gets pain and it's intolerable. He can sense pain when touched behind the ears and little down under the left ear. Had consulted ENT specialist and was advised ear drops and pain killers with some antibiotics after cleaning the ear. However he gets sudden shooting pains and he is not able to tolerate. CT scan indicates not really a problem as per the doctor. Any advice please.

Doctor Answers (1) on Sudden shock in ear areas

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello understand that it must be very painful for him but then since I have already evaluated it I want to suggest you to use the address and the antibiotics and the analgesics suggested by the doctor as advised even after then give the pain doesn't subsided then I would suggest you to go for a second opinion with all the reports... thank you