Sudden rashes on body

I don't know what triggered rashes on my body. All started with one on my back and later it just spread everywhere on my back and few areas on my hand and just one on my face. I am a Non Vegetarian eater. I kind of frequently have food outside atleast once a day and generally in the afternoons. Not sure about what I ate before getting these reactions. I have an itching feeling in the rashes. I don't have any other effects like cold, fever, headache, constipation, or diarrhea. I had only medicated with coconut oil and it seem to not get controlled. I came back from a short travel and I traveled with the rashes. Kindly suggest on what should be done.

Doctor Answers (1) on Sudden rashes on body

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Dermatologist
1.Without examining the rashes it is unsafe to prescribe medicines. 2. Rashes can occur because of a lot of things hence diagnosing it based on your written history is difficult.
Taking both the above into consideration what you should do is take some out and visit a dermatologist .You should benefit more than on this forum.