cardiologist-icon

Sudden pain in chest

Hi. I suffer from a sudden pain in chest .some time it is really bad when ever I inhale or try to erect my body. This pain occurs sometimes all of a sudden. The pain is not in the ribs... I always have this pain on my left side under my breast.it feels as if some bone is stuck somewhere and i try to streach my body to make it right ..but the pain stays on for max an hour or two n then vanishes suddenly after that. plus I workout everyday..but when ever I start my warmup I literally get tired and sometimes even fainty.. When ever I get up from bed or sofa, it blackout in front of me .I literally have to stop for a while until the black out is gone.I don't have any astama n stuff..what must be the problem?

Doctor Answers (2) on Sudden pain in chest

Dr. Ashish Srivastava Noida | Cardiologist
From cardiac point get ECG Echo and an Echo done
Consult a physician
Dr Ashish Srivastava
General Physician & Clinical Cardiologist
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. for the blackout , this might be happening due to some multi nutritional deficiency. therefore i would suggest you take a nutritional supplement like cap. Absolut 3g once a day after food for a month. tab. d3 must 60k once a week for 12 weeks. for the pain, you will have to get examined by a doctor in person, suggest you to meet a Consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.