Sudden Hair Loss
I am suffering from sudden hair loss starting from past three weeks, i am able to see my hair thinning.

There are many reasons for hair fall. So first and foremost we have to find the cause with the help of detailed history and examination. Some of the common causes are nutritional deficiency, hormonal causes like androgenic alopecia or patterned baldness, hypothyroidism, telogen effluvium etc. Unless we find and treat the cause there is no point in giving non specific treatment. Oils or shampoos do not have any effect on hair growth as they are not absorbed in the skin. Please call me or send photographs using online consult option for proper diagnosis and detailed prescription.
The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should re-grow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
You can take dietary supplements of biotin and eat food rich in iron content.
You can consult me online for personal recommendations.